Sunday 24 July 2016

New Products: L'oreal, Batiste, Benefit & Coke



L'oreal have launched a brand new trio of Pure Clay Face Masks - Detox Mask, Purity Mask & Glow Mask. The one I picked up was the Pure Clay Detox Mask that detoxifies and clarifies your skin. 







You apply a thin layer all over a clean face and then wait between 5 and 10 minutes. The mask tightens on the skin and starts to expose your pores as time goes on and then once the time is up, you simply remove the mask with warm water. They do say that this should be used between 2-3 times a week and with continued use your skin will be 'transformed'.

All three of the masks in the collection are currently £5.00 in Boots - will normally be £7.99.

Batiste have been branching out and expanding their product range in the past year with the Batiste Stylist range. The newest edition I found sitting on the shelves was the Hydrating Oil Mist



This weightless, non-greasy oil mist hydrates the hair and also protects against any breakages. I haven't really used this yet but it's definitely something I will be now it's so hot outside as my hair is definitely in need of some hydration. 

This is priced at £4.49.

Benefit are known for their cult products that everyone raves about and everyone loves but until now there's never been a product that I've actually felt like 'Yes it's worth the money!' And it's all down to the Gimme Brow Volumising Brow Gel.





So I got this generous sized sample in with the August Glamour Magazine as a free gift and I am so glad that I did. I am the laziest person with my eye brows to the point my mum and sister nag me about I need to sort them out. Also I tend to over pluck and so it sometimes looks as though I don't even have a pair however this stuff instantly makes them appear - it instantly volumises them. It does it without faff or hassle and I thank you Benefit! 

This is £18.50 - pricey I know - but I really love this a lot!

And finally Coke have done 2 special bottles for the Ab Fab movie and I adore them.




I just really like these so thought I'd give them a little mention. These can be bought in Boots for £2.50 but I got mine on buy one get one free!

Cheers & Loves

X


No comments:

Post a Comment