Monday 25 July 2016

Beauty: Mini Kiko Haul

Kiko is a brand that I haven't tried a lot of products from but the ones that I have used have been of a really good quality. Over the weekend I went to visit my sister in London and we ended up spending most of the day in Covent Garden where there is a Kiko store so I felt as though I should have a little browse......and this lot ended up in my basket!


So first up the nail polishes were £1.00 each, placed right near the tills and so I literally just put the colours that caught my eye in. Originally I bought 11 however I stockpiled because I knew my sister wanted some new polishes and we ended up sharing them out between us. 






I also picked up - Natural Concealer in 01, Super Colour Mascara in 03 (Green) and Nourishing Night Lip Balm.







If anyone has any recommendations for any Kiko products that I should try then please let me know!

Cheers & Loves

X

No comments:

Post a Comment