Tuesday 14 June 2016

Skincare Treats

Half Price + Double Points Voucher = Skincare treats for myself from Superdrug! And I'm quite pleased with my purchases!






This product is amazing! I have just finished using up my last jar of this and I can honestly say my skin feels so good after using this. I've previously used Clinique Moisture Surge and this for me gives very similar results - with a much lower price point. 

The packaging is in a glass jar which gives the product a nice more premium touch and the gel formula just really works for me! Massive thumbs up for this little jar of wonder!




I am a huge fan of facial water sprays that help cool you down when it's hot and don't make a mess of your make up but this product from Superdrug's B.Confident range is apparently an 'Instant skin Reviver'. 

Now I haven't really had a chance to give this a good test out yet but so far I've found that is sinks into the skin quickly, no spray lingering and not setting in but I really can't stand the smell. And I can't really describe it either but maybe it will grow on me after a bit of use.



My final skincare treat is from Olay and this is from their Hydration range. The product I picked up was the 2 in 1 Lightweight Lotion with SPF 15 which was probably the selling point for me. I have a lot of moisturisers/lotions/creams but actually not that contain an SPF and with it being summer - when it gets here - it's so important to have an SPF.

Another thing I love about Olay is the classic smell which always reminds of my mum who has used Olay products for as long as I can remember. P.S the mini bottle size makes it extra cute to stick on my dressing table :).

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment