Wednesday 4 November 2015

Collection #BlushAndGlow Palette

Collection have been releasing lots of new products lately which if like me you are on a budget it's brilliant because they are usually of good quality considering the price point. One of their latest releases I've been particularly taken with is their #BlushAndGlow palette. 



This little wonder consists of 2 blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter and is all for the amazing price of £4.99 and I am not kidding you! Now the bronzer isn't something that I'm likely to use because it's a bit too dark for my pale complexion but both of the blushes are stunning and the highlight can be built up depending on how you much or little you would like. 


The packaging on this isn't great, it's flimsy cardboard and there's no mirror for on the go top ups but for the money the pigmentation of the blushes especially is really good and on me they last a good 4/5 hours. If you want this palette then get down to Boots now who are exclusively stocking this - you won't be disappointed.

Clo
X

No comments:

Post a Comment