Monday 26 October 2015

Motivational Monday

I have never been a fan of Mondays, right from when I was at school to uni to now full time work Monday for me is like the unknown. Last week has been and gone and happened and the start of a new week is new, exciting but you don't know what is going to happen. 

So I like to call them 'Motivational Mondays' - I can't change last week but I have the power to change this week and to go forward and make whatever it is that I want to happen, to actually happen. So every Monday I'm going to spread a little wisdom to set myself and everyone else on the path for a positive week kickstarted with a cracking Monday to continue for the week. 

 The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt

Clo 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment