Tuesday 20 October 2015

Fancy A Sweet Shower?

Showers are me time. They are for me the 10/15 minutes of the day where I can truly just relax and have think about how the days gone and unwind. I've never been a fan of baths but I do love nothing more than a good, long shower and especially when I go home to my mum as normally the house is absolutely freezing so I use the shower to warm me up. 

Constantly I'm buying shower gel/cream in stock supply so I never run out and also when it's on special offer I normally pop a couple or three into my basket as some brands can be quite pricey. So I got mega excited when I went into Sainsbury's a few weeks ago and saw the new Imperial Lather 'Sweet' Shower Creams in Comforting Marshmallow, Mouthwatering Fruit Salad & Uplifting Sherbet Lemon.


These sweeties (haha rubbish I know) are definite shower delights that must be tried!

And although they smell edible I can confirm that they really aren't!

Currently on offer in Sainsbury's for £1.00 - absolute steal!

Clo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment