Saturday 7 March 2015

L'Oreal Studio Line Hot & Go Fast Blow-Dry

Another new product that I have been trying/using and absolutely loving is the L'Oreal Studio Line Hot & Go Fast Blow-Dry which is formulated to give heat protection but to also speed up the process of blow drying your hair i.e to give as they say a 'Fast Blow-Dry'. Now when they say fast it's not a case of spraying this on and your hair will be dried within a minute but I do feel the blow drying of my hair is certainly faster when I've used this product than when I haven't.



It's stated that it's 'a primer spray', now personally I still feel that I need to use another product with this in order to make sure that my hair styles the way I want it to. The product certainly does have heat protection qualities however and because of the time that this has reduced the blow drying of my hair it also has meant that my hair isn't experiencing as much heat damage as it previously was. I blow dry, straighten and curl my hair and not necessarily all three on the same day but I am using heat on my hair every single day, so anything that limits damage or the amount of time heat is being blasted on my hair is going to be a winner for me. 

The spray itself is just like any other heat protecting spray - it doesn't leave your hair feeling scrunchy or heavy or like you have loads of product in it at all, you simply spray and then blow dry. Now I've tried out a few other products that claim to cut blow drying time which I am planning to write about in the future but I feel as though out of the ones I've tried this is so far the best one for me. It might not be for everyone as after all we all have different hair types but I definitely feel the blow drying of my hair has been reduced by the use of this so I would definitely recommend it to anyone to give it a try!

It's available from Superdrug currently priced at £3.79.

Clo 
X


2 comments:

  1. great review! My hair is really thick and takes so long to dry/ breaks really easily so this would probably be perfect for me! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really like and I've not seen many other products like it in stores - hopefully more brands bring out similar products but I love this stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete