Tuesday 30 September 2014

So Eco Face Brush Set


So I popped into Sainsbury's just to get a few little bits and accidently sort of on purpose end up in the beauty section and find this little gorgeous set of brushes just staring at me in the face for the bargain price of £9.00 - a price which I double checked considering the single brushes were around £7-£8 each. 

This set is the Face Brush set which contains Eye Shading Brush, Foundation Brush, Blush Brush and a Finishing Brush as well as coming wrapped in a Brush Wrap! 



The packaging reads -

''I am made from recycled & sustainable materials that are compostable, recyclable & bio-degradeable. My bristles are super soft & cruelty free. 

My handle is made from bamboo, which is an ecologically sustainable material. My aluminium ferule is recycled. My packaging is PEFC approved board from managed forests. My window is made from a corn starch. I'm held together using water based adhesives and printed using vegetable links.

I am a true eco alternative, try me and you too, can be So Eco...''


These are possible some of the softest make up brushes that I have ever come across and definitely some of the cutest. Now although you don't tend to see So Eco stocked in many stores don't let put you off because these are high quality for sure at a brilliant price! One of my best buys in a while!!!

So Eco Face Brush Set Available Here.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment