Sunday 7 September 2014

Current Beauty Wishlist

Beauty Wishlist

Beauty Wishlist by chloeslowrie featuring an urban decay blush


So as we have now hit September I always get that feeling of summer ending and the autumn/winter is coming and that for me usually means that I have a wishlist of products that I feel I need in my life! Now I did my Current Perfume Wishlist a few days ago and now it's the turn of my what beauty products I currently want.

Now my wishlist is mainly higher end products and I think that's because I haven't really tried much from any of these brands that always seem to be raved about in magazines and other bloggers so I'm quite curious to see what all the fuss is about. Plus currently my make up collection doesn't really have that many stand out products that I continuously seem to reach for so I'm looking for products that can maybe become that within my collection.

Have any of you tried or have any recommendations for products that I definitely need in my life? Then please let me know!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment