Wednesday 6 August 2014

Back to Blogging With A Boots Haul

I've not blogged in what feels like whatever mainly because time is literally whizzing past me at such a rate but to get me back into the swing of things I thought I'd do a good old classic haul post featuring all the wonderful items I treated myself to today at Boots! I've been trying to resist buying too many new products because my boyfriend is definitely starting to get annoyed about the amount of unused and brand new items currently in our bathroom but I literally could not resist today! 



So the first thing that I picked up was 2 make up brushes from one of my favourite brands - Real Techniques. I picked the Powder Brush  which was £12.99 and the Stippling Brush for £11.99 but currently on selected Real Techniques brushes there is a buy one get one half price offer so I got the two brushes for just under £19.00 which I was rather pleased about. 

The next items I got were 3 make up products from Maybelline which currently has a 3 for 2 offer on across it's range so I got tempted and of course took full advantage of this offer - did I really need to? Of course not but never mind! 



The three items I purchased as can be seen in the picture above was the Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder in the shade 01 Blonde which was is reasonably priced at £5.99 however due to the 3 for 2 this was the product I got free. The next item was the Big Eyes Volume Express Mascara  in black which was £8.99 and finally I caved in and bought the new Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Primer  in Cool Rose which was priced at £7.99. I'm really hoping this new Baby Skin is better than the original one which just did not express me at all. 

Next up I got a product I have been debating about for a while but thought why not today and that is the Soap & Glory Orangeasm Super Tonic Fragrance which was £12.00 and OMG I am in love with this Fragrance so much already. Of course you might of guessed it smells of oranges hence the name of the range but it's not an overpowering smell which makes it really wearable. I can already tell I am going to be reaching for this a lot. 



Now the other little bits I got was a small travel size of the Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub  which I thought I'd give a try for £2.50 as I'm starting to really get into body scrubs at the moment. The next product was the Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray which again I bought in travel size so I could try it out! And finally the last products I got were two lip balms? Well at least that's what I guess you classify them as!

Since Maybelline gave us Baby Lips it was only going to be a matter of time before other companies started to bring out similar products and that's exactly what Barry M and Rimmel have both done.


So today I thought I'd give both a try and bought one from each collection - on the left is Barry M Cor Balmy! Tinted Lip Balm  in Adam & Eve which was priced at £3.49 and on the right is one of the brand new Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balm in the Keep Calm and Shop Version which is priced at £2.99! I am so excited to try both these out and will probably end up collecting them all knowing me!

So I think today may have been quite a successful shop for me - now it's just finding space to store it all.

X



2 comments:

  1. You got some great things. I love Boots and their 3 for 2 events.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the 3 for 2 is absolutely terrible for my bank balance! I literally just can't control myself in store and suddenly when I get to the till I can't even remember putting half the items in haha x

      Delete