Sunday 4 May 2014

Where to find Beauty Bargains?

Who loves a bargain?

I'm guessing near enough everyone's thinking nodding their heads and thinking oh yes! I'm constantly on the hunt for bargains especially beauty ones as buying beauty products can certainly add up but I've found some awesome places so I thought I'd share them with you! Boots and Superdrug do have some fantastic offers on a lot of the time (Boots 3 for 2 is a big favourite) but they are the obvious ones so I thought I'd do a run down of the places I look for fab beauty bargains.

1)- TK Maxx

So I regularly pay a visit to TK Maxx to check out the stock because it's ever changing and I don't want to miss out on something that's really great! If you read my Bargain Make Up Brush Haul then you'll know that I picked up the Real Techniques core collection for a brilliant £14.99.

I have also previously picked up Percy & Reed products for under £5.00 and in the past couple of weeks they have been stocking quite a few products from the American brand Physician's Formula for the amazing prices of £2.99/£3.99 per a product so I've been snapping them up.


Some people get put off by TK Maxx because it can sometimes look a bit unorganised and dare I say messy but if you are preferred to have a real good look through there are loads of bargains waiting for you!


2)- Savers

I think most people are familiar with Savers but if you aren't then it's basically the same company as Superdrug but even cheaper! You can pick up Aussie shampoo and conditioner for £2.99 instead of the £4.99 they seem to charge you everywhere else. They also have a really good range of skincare and toiletries in there from well known brands and cheaper brands you can't get anywhere else but don't dismiss these because some of them are really good.

Also when Superdrug discontinues some of it's lines it gets sent to the Savers shops to clear! They also sell their perfumes at reaonable prices such as the other day I went in and they had a DKNY Red Delicious 50ml selling for £19.99!


3) - Poundland

Poundland have for a while now been stocking discontinued lines that retailers may not be stocking anymore or maybe have changed the packaging for a whole £1.00 and I'm not talking brands you've never heard of either - I've picked up Rimmel, Sally Hansen, Revlon and other branded products for a £1.00! I've also seen Calvin Klein eyeshadows so it's worth having a scout. I will warn it's very hit and miss but sometimes you can pick up some fab bits.

Poundland of course stock all sorts of products from deodrants, shampoos and skincare products which again are all branded so it's definitely worth having a look before you make a trip to Boots or Superdrug to see what products they have in. 


4)- 99p Store


Much like Poundland and again the stock is very hit and miss but you can pick up some really good stuff in there but just be prepared for the potential that one day there will be literally nothing you want to purchase and the day after you could have a basket full! 

5)- Supermarkets


Supermarkets have some of the best deals on beauty products with Tesco and Asda being the ones I most regularly get my bargains from. Would definitely say have a look as both seem to always have certain lines reduced to clear at amazing prices!

6)- Online


I plan on doing another blog post containing websites for grabbing beauty bargains but one that automatically springs to mind is www.fragrancedirect.co.uk  and also blog sales from other beauty bloggers is a fab way of not only getting products at good prices but also to test products out. Check out #blogsale to see what beauty bloggers currently have sales on!

Any other suggestions? Please let me know!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment