Sunday 11 May 2014

BEDM #7 - Gadgets

Gadgets

Gadgets by chloeslowrie on Polyvore


In my life these are basically the only 'gadgets' or things I class as gadgets that I own! I'm not big on technology - yes I still do like to write my uni notes down in a notebook and yes I do still like to read a book but there are some things in my life I couldn't live without.

In a sense our lives have been over run with technology and the latest gadgets nowadays my phone is like my life line - when the battery goes dead I feel as though I've lost my right arm. The same with my ipod, I cannot cope without music in my life especially if I'm trying to focus on something. 

And finally my laptop. 
My beautiful laptop.
Literally I do not know how life would have been without laptops! I would be lost without mine.

But it's important to note that as much as technology can enhance and help us in life it's not the most important thing as the viral youtube video 'Look Up' (below) states. 



The message in this video is important - all the technology and gadgets in the world can't actually replace real life and memories! Sometimes I think I'm guilty of forgetting that as well as I'm sure many other people are as well.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment