Friday 2 May 2014

BEDM #2 - My Favourite Types Of Posts To Write

I decided to do my own take on this because I don't really have favourite posts that I've written so I thought I'd share with you 'My Favourite Types Of Posts To Write'.

1)- Wish Lists - 

Since discovering Polyvore I have become obsessed with creating my own Wish Lists/ Favourites you name I just love to create my collages of beautiful items. 
It is also a really good shopping tool as it directs you to the website where you can buy it so bad for my bank balance but minimal effort shopping!

2)- Hauls

Everyone loves reading a good haul post and I do love to share with everyone when I do you know go for a little shop now and then (haha). I don't do it to show off as I'm sure nobody does haul posts for that reason but to share with everyone what I'm loving and to get other people's opinions.
Also I've found that through other people's haul posts I've actually myself discovered products I didn't even know exist that have become my favourites i.e Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer anyone?

3)- Outfits Of The Day (OOTD)

I do like to do the odd Outfit Of The Day posts just so I can have a look back and see what works and what doesn't. The only problem is I only do them when I go home as my sister is the only person that I let take pictures!

What posts do you all like to write?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment