Tuesday 29 April 2014

Superdrug & Savers Bargains

Superdrug & Savers are little devils! Every time I go into them they lure me in (clearly the company are trying to make sure we spend money in either one or the other or in my case both) with their great deals and broad range of products that you can't seem to find anywhere else. My bank statement must literally read Superdrug, Savers, Superdrug, Savers for most of the transactions.
I can't resist.
I'm terrible. 
I don't need anymore products. 
But such good prices.
I couldn't resist.
And I caved.



So it's not terrible but when I put in perspective I did not require one of these products then it's not exactly great but never mind.
So where to start? 
Hair maybe seeing as it's the first thing I seem to panic about in the morning to if it's looking ok or needing a wash or not.

So Schwarzkopf have launched a new time of products Essence Ultime which has been developed with Claudia Schiffer. 


Now I chose the Omega Repair Shampoo and Conditioner as I've already been using the Omega Repair Beauty Balm for hair from their range and have noticed a big difference in the softness and condition of my hair and these were both on offer for £2.49 instead of the usual £4.99 in Superdrug so I thought I'd grab them and see if they'd improve my hair condition anymore! They are for damaged and depleted hair and I tend to use a lot of heat on mine which takes it's toll inevitably however there are other products in the range such as ones for coloured hair, volume and shine so the chances are whatever your the condition of your hair there is no doubt a product for you!


Now everyone is currently on the micellar water hype and i am no different as I've been using the L'oreal one on a daily basis and I have been loving it but there are now so many out on the market and whilst in Superdrug I was scanning the shelves I noticed that another one appeared on the shelves - this time from Nivea. 


I haven't seen this product anywhere else - I've looked in Boots, Asda & Savers and it was not there so I don't know if it's a case of just them not stocking it yet. This is called the Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water which is for Sensitive Skin but that's only because it's not harsh on your skin - I personally think that this would be fine for anyone to use. The normal selling price is around the £4.00 mark but as an intro offer Superdrug currently have this on offer for £2.72. So well worth it if you are wanting to try out a different micellar water at a good price.

My next stop was Savers where I continued with the Nivea theme again as they are one of my favourite brands for skincare and picked up a new cleansing toner and cleansing lotion for £1.99 each from their Pure & Natural range. 


Then the final product I bought also from Savers for the bargain price of 79p were the Kleenex Cotton Touch Facial Cloths. These are just like cotton wool pads but instead it's tissue sized and allows you to be able to do your whole face for example with a toner rather than having to use about 2 or 3 cotton pads. 


I've used these a couple of times but am reserving judgement on them until I've finished the box to see if I'd repurchase them or not but for 79p it wasn't really going to harm me to try them out!

So there's my Superdrug and Savers bargains I've picked up although I definitely think that I need to start putting myself on a spending ban because I'm otherwise going to run out of room to put everything!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment