Wednesday 9 April 2014

H & M Love Again

For a while now H & M has been really disappointing me and I haven't actually purchased anything from there in ages both online and in store however yesterday after work I popped in there to see what they had - just to check out for payday purchases and I loved so much. For the first time in ages there was actually really nice items that if I had had the money I would have bought!

Then today I had a look online and found even more so now it's going to be a case of deciding what I actually need rather than what I actually want! Safe to say my love for H & M is back once again with their spring/summer collections and I can't wait to see what else they bring out! 


I love H and M
H & M Current Loves

4 comments:

  1. Ah this pair of pumps! Love the colour! Love the shape - everything! Great choice altogether sweetie.
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love them! Definitely think they need to be mine ASAP! They are just so lovely x

      Delete
  2. H&M come with very inspiring collections every season. Nice list :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do! So bad for my bank balance though! I will definitely check you out and follow on Bloglovin!
      Thank you
      XX

      Delete