Tuesday 4 March 2014

Blowpro Protective Daily Primer


When I first saw this product a few weeks ago I was really intrigued - hair primer wasn't something I'd really come across but the price tag of £9.99 put me off so I just walked on by and left it on the shelf (sob sob). However when I went back into Superdrug the following week they had all their Blowpro products half price or better so then I decided to pick it up and take the plunge and purchase it for a bargain  £4.90 (bargain compared to £9.99 that is). 

I certainly haven't been disappointed with this product either which can be used on either dry or wet hair so I have tested this out on both damp hair after washing and for restyling two day old hear before using my hair tongs. And it definitely makes a difference in the staying power of my hair styling just like primer for your face keeps your make up in place longer this keeps your style in place for longer.

The formula is rich in milk and aloe vera so helps condition your hair as well as protecting it from heat styling which I do on a regular basis. I would definitely recommend this to you all to try and see if you notice a difference in the staying power of your waves and curls by spritzing this first. 

Who else has tried hair primers?

X

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I've never heard of this brand before, but this sounds like a really lovely product xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete