Friday 1 November 2013

Long Time. No Blog.

I would love to say that I have an excuse for lack of blogging in the last month but I truly truly don't! Since coming back from this beautiful place -



- time has literally flown by that I am now entering my 6th week of my third and final (fingers crossed) year of uni! As every uni student knows the first couple of months of being back after such a long summer throws you in to absolute chaos.   
I had a nice relaxing 2 weeks of sun, sea and cocktails in Mallorca to then coming back to the miserable and dull Southampton - it's not quite the same is it??? But with it being my third year of uni I was all excited to get straight back into the swing of things and then boom all potential motivation I had was lost. 
So for the past few weeks I've been in a bit of a slump trying to get all settled back into a proper routine (it's not easy) and I think this week with my mum and sister visiting me for my birthday it has finally given me a little push to get on with the year properly and finally! So after a bit of a false start I'm all ready to go ahead and push forward with everything and that includes blogging!!!
I have so many posts that I need to write up so in the next few weeks you might be swarmed with posts all about my latest purchases so sorry in advance as well as my new love for lipstick - never thought I'd say that! Plus I'm hoping after all my deadlines in the next few weeks are done of giving this blog a potential revamp so keep looking out!!!

Loves
Chloe 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment