Monday 22 April 2013

Website Of The Week

One of the best things I find about reading other people's blogs is the introduction of new clothing lines and websites that they draw your attention to that if you'd never read them then you wouldn't know about and this week it's all thanks to Jade from dotty-dolly that I came across www.karmaclothing.co.uk. With reasonably priced items and a varied selection there are some absolutely cracking pieces of clothing and footwear on this site that are just too good not to be snapped up. Also for all those students out there there's the wonderful added extra of 15% off and for non students just by liking there Facebook page it reveals a 10% off code! So even more reasons to give this site a look!
So to give you a little bit of an idea what this site offers I was going to give you my favourite item but being me I just had too many so instead decided on my top 3!!!
Multi colour leggings. £6.99.Available here.

Green Bodycon Tunic Dress.£8.99.Available here
Green Cable Knit Cardigan.£14.99.Available here.
(All images from www.karmaclothing.co.uk)

Have any of you ever bought anything from this website? Let me know!

X



No comments:

Post a Comment