Monday 8 April 2013

Uniqlo Collections

I first stumbled upon Uniqlo last year when they did a collaboration with Orla Kiely who's patterns I am a huge fan of as is my mum that between us we have six of her bags so last year it was a given that I would buy some of her tops from her collection. And now this year there have been a further two fantastic collaborations with Celia Birtwell and Lulu Guinness and as I've been having a rather bad day today I just completed my order online and purchased an item from both collections. I literally am so excited and just hope they are just as lovely when they arrive as they are online.

Lulu Guinness Top. Uniqlo. £12.90
Available here.
Celia Birtwell Cullotes. £14.90. Uniqlo.
Available here.


(All images from www.uniqlo.com/uk)

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before, will check it out! x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete