Monday 1 April 2013

Grown Up Bag Hunt

I am definitely a bag girl there's always a saying you are either a bag girl or a shoes girl and for me it's all about the bag. I have a varied selection from cheap Primark bags to more pricer bags and so many different styles from a clutch bag I can just about fit my phone into to a massive tote that I can practically fit my life in but one bag I'm missing in my collection is a nice simple black or dark coloured bag that's smart enough to use any time of the day and for any occasion. 
So I've been looking around and discovered some great Marc B bags that are good sizes and are 'grown up' bags that I could use for potential job interviews when I leave uni (I go into my third and final year in September) and they are also quite inexpensive. Although that seem ages away I still need to think about revamping my wardrobe and to save the huge amount of cost at that time if I start now then I can spread the cost and the first thing I'm looking at is a new handbag. Below are the top 5 Marc B potential bags.

Top Row: Tammy Olive Suede £49.00. Knightsbridge Black £49.00.
Middle Row : Giselle Black £59.00
Bottom Row: Bella Black Snake £49.00. Lottie Black Ostrich Black £55.00
(All images and bags from www.marcb,com)

So now I just need to decide if one of these lovely bags is going to be mine  or if I need to carry on searching for my 'Grown Up' bag!
X

3 comments:

  1. I'm on a bag hunt as well ^.^ I came across your blog and I love it, please check out mine?
    http://lolita-kitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment! I certainly will be checking your blog out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Marc B bag, its smart enough for an interview but not too smart that I can't use it everyday :) I like the look of your blog so I'm now following on GFC and Bloglovin' x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete